Sunday, January 10, 2010

The daily ten

Had Spaghettios for lunch for the first time in a long time. Mmmm.
Ash came down to hang out and we watched Away We Go.
Ash started the daily ten!
More progress made on the big project.
A good deep conversation with my roomies.
Britt made me hot chocolate.
Utilized Max Delivery for some ice cream.
Two dinner invitations. (Which I had to turn down, because I wasn't feeling great, but it's still nice to be asked.)
Found out they sell tickets for South Pacific at TKTS.
Felt inspired to be a little more brave after chatting with my roommates.

2 comments:

melissa said...

the away we go soundtrack is so good and soothing. one of my faves of 09.

Katie McNeil said...

glad i'm not the only one that still loves spaghetti-os.

did you like away we go? i was so disappointed.