Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Obsessed?

So maybe I'm having too much fun figuring out all the information statcounter can give me, but I just saw that yesterday someone google searched a few specific words about a party I threw during the last Priesthood session of General Conference.  Guess what was the first thing to come up?  My post about my favorite things party.
Is someone out there having the very same party this weekend?  :)  If so, let me know how it goes.  Wish I could have made it a semiannual thing.  Unfortunately my apartment is much much too small for party hosting.
On a sad note, when I did this google search the second item that popped up was an extremely blasphemous anti-LDS blogspot.com page.  It seriously made me so sad.  Why can't people respect others' beliefs and leave it alone?  Why do people have to spend so much time (and this guy spent a LOT of time) making up blogs for this sort of thing.  I only spent a few seconds on the blog as it was so offensive, but it was clear this was a very extensive piece of work.  It broke my heart.

2 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Have you tried Google Analytics? That's what I use and I love it. Not sure what all the lingo means, but I'm starting to figure it all out. There seems to be a wealth of Mormon bloggers--at least in the bookblogging community. Doesn't really have to do with what you say--just an observation.

chiggidy said...

were you on the seriously, so blessed blog?