Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm a fan

I don't think she's quite the hottie people are claiming, but I do like her for McCain's veep.  Today the floor watched and listened to CNBC as Erin Burnett called her a MILF and then Donny Deutsch followed it up by saying he wanted her laying next to him in bed.  What???  The floor went crazy, and my favorite loose cannon went off.  It was great.
But the best part?  Emailing Jason and knowing they were watching CNBC as well in their office, and being able to discuss everything through email, even though we're 3000 miles and 3 time zones apart.

5 comments:

Jake, Cindy and Blaine said...

she's pretty hard core...i'm not totally sure what i think about her after her speech yesterday. of course i'm pretty sure i will support her, but i'm intrerested to hear more of what she has to say. *although the funny part is, the only negative thing anyone had to say about her on the news this morning was about her hair. stupid news people just looking for anything to say! :)

Unknown said...

Sarah Palin is awesome!!! In her speech she came out swinging, but she was only answering the liberal media. I like someone who is not afraid to tell it like it is.

PS My husband says she is the vice president of hotness!

Jason said...

I think I wish she were running for president and Mitt Romney was VP. Maybe we'll get that in 4 years. I think McCain has a good chance of winning with her.

Unknown said...

we all realize her face is photoshopped onto that body right?

Amanda said...

glad you love palin, too! i think she's great, although would have loved to see mitt on the ticket. ESPECIALLY now--considering the "economic crisis." why, oh why!? maybe if 4 years. . . =).