Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thanks


Thanks for those who've come forward to say you've been secretly enjoying my blog.  If you don't want to leave a comment you can always email me at raehope1@gmail.com.
Come on, there's no shame!  Whoever you are in Atlanta, and El Cajon.....I can see on my statcounter that you're a returning visitor.  So why not just say hi?
My new favorite city that's popping up?  Cardiff by the Sea.  Love that name.  And even better, I love that I know whose computer it's coming from.  :)

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Hi Rachel,

I love reading your blogs. I visit your page from time to time. You write so well. You remind me of Carrie from SITC. LOL.

Your words about the walk for the cure made me cry. Our receptionist is battling breast cancer right now and her sister was just diagnosed a few weeks ago. Her aunt died of the disease a few years ago and her mother is a survivor. It's hit almost every woman in her family. So tragic.

But anyway, I love seeing New York through your eyes. Thanks for sharing all your adventures. It's truly entertaining.

Take care,
Ruth

Unknown said...

Holy Crap! I thought I could lurk in private until you said you had a stat counter. I've been outted!

I found you while looking for info on apartments and roommates at BYU-I. My daughter will be a freshman there next year.

I stayed because she would love to live in NYC. We currently live in...well, you know where I live! But moved here from a large city. We are homesick. Your blog helps me remember that there is life away from the Packers, cheese and beer.

What's up with Curtis? (I feel like asking about "Ellen and the Pakistani".) I'm also dying to see your new apartment :) Feel free to let me know if I need an intervention...

thanks for the respite,
KLB