Saturday, September 27, 2008

Just asking...

I love the Just Asking... section of Page Six from the Post, but it always leaves me wondering.
Sort of like how I feel when I look at my stat counter and wonder who's looking at my blog that I may, or may not, know.  I don't feel threatened, awkward, or creeped out, but I do feel curious.  So come on, reveal yourselves!  I look at plenty of blogs who belong to people who are friends of friends of friends.  Sometimes it's entertaining, or sometimes I'm just bored.  At any rate, if I look enough, I usually introduce myself by leaving a comment.  I think for the most part people don't really care, and neither do I!
So.....who are you?

7 comments:

Julie M. said...

Okay, I'll be the first to fess up! :) I'm Julie, sister in law to your friend Chelse! And yes, I stalk your blog. I think your stories are hilarious and I love hearing about NYC!

And...do tell how you did that awesome stat counter?!

elise said...

Good luck!

Last time I did this it was quite successful & I was pleased. Quite a few people that I didn't know who commented; mostly old friends of your family from Chicago.

I only wish people would commented before you have to ask. No shame in lurking, especially if you enjoy the person's blog.

Ryan and Laura said...

Hey friend...think I'm your only Nevada stalker ;) Hope you're doing great!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Have you tried Google Analytics? I recently installed it for my book blog and it's crazy!! It's also fun because it tells what what keywords people use (in search engines) that land them on your site if they aren't referrals. It's actually how I found out that Michelle has a blog!

Zach and Kara said...

I'm Kara, one of Elise's friends from college...and you'll see me coming from Provo, UT. I love your blog and your adventures in NYC!

Cyn said...

You know me. Cynthia from TieCare/GBG in California. I think you already know I'm a reader also, albeit not regularly. I peak in now and then and do marathon catch up sessions as I also love your adventures in NYC. A city I enjoyed visiting very much back in the 80's. You can stalk my blog also, via Janie's. We're moving the office this week to a new bldg. Come see it next time you visit Calif. 26000 Towne Centre Dr., Foothill Ranch. Alton and Towne Center, near In and Out/ Walmart. Phone numbers remain the same. Take care. Cyn

Ruth said...

You know I read your blog. :)

Like Cynthia says, stop by the new office next time you're down our way. We have a beautiful brand new building. Our 1st office work day in our new place is tomorrow (10/06/08). We're are all so excited.

Talk to you later,
Ruth