Sunday, September 28, 2008

Look who came into town!

Friday night my favorites from Boston came down.  Maddy and I took her parents to Blockheads.  We always love some good Mexican food!

I loved having Maddy sit on my lap.  She's just a little ball of joy and happiness and love.  So sweet.

After dinner we headed back to the hotel for some playtime and to watch the debate.




Smiling at Mommy.


Love this one.

And of course, Maddy loves Daddy.

Saturday morning they picked me up so they could see my new place, and then we headed to Doughnut Plant, which Nad had seen featured on the travel channel.  The doughnuts were definitely worth the trip to the LES.  SO good.

4 comments:

Nadia said...

Hurray we love Auntie Rach!!! We are so glad we live so "close". We had a great time and cant wait to come visit again soon.

Shannon said...

Look at those cheeks!! So cute.

elise said...

cute, cute.

Steve and Rebecca said...

I want to eat her feet! So cute!!