Sunday, September 28, 2008

Youtube



So I'm not much of a youtuber but Maria showed me this video and I've probably watched it a million times.  Funniest thing ever.  Makes me excited to have kids one day.  There's so many things I love about this, her little face, her mom laughing, and the little girl's reasoning for her actions.  And honestly, besides my nieces, have you ever seen a cuter little girl?  Chels put it best when she said she looks like a Cabbage Patch Doll.
Enjoy.  
*PS Sorry if this offends you.  If you're a regular reader of my blog you should know by now sometimes I'm offensive.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is my favorite video. Whenever Annette and I need a good laugh, we watch this! It is hysterical! So much better than the "Charlie bit my finger" one.

Ruth said...

Totally hysterical!!