Thursday, February 25, 2010

The daily ten

Flat ironed my hair in maybe record time this morning.
Didn't have time to get breakfast this morning but it was lunch time before I knew it.
What started out to seem like a horrible day at work, was turned around by 10am.
Jeff put together a tentative itinerary for our trip and it made me super excited.
Meredith told me the best thing she did while in Rio was hang gliding so we looked into it and are thinking we're gonna do it. So excited.
Got a seat on a very crowded 4/5 coming home. I know I use this one a lot, but anyone who takes this line knows what a treat this is.
The first night with nothing to do in over a week. So nice.
Purged the dvr.
Watched women's figure skating with my roommates and have some of our own great commentary.
Kim Yu-Na's performance on the ice. Wow.

No comments: