Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sweet blog

I seriously can't get motivated to do anything this week, including blog about the things I have intentions to.
In the mean time, check out this awesome blog I read about this weekend.
There's a girl here in the city who made a goal to do something new every day for a year, starting on her 29th birthday.  She turns 30 in March so she's about finished, but it's really interesting to see different things she comes up with to do.  
Anyway, she totally explains the whole project and it's really entertaining/fascinating.  Check it out!

1 comment:

paintingyoupretty said...

YES! When am I coming to visit?? I LOVE this idea. It can't be until the yankees are playing obviously, but that is coming up rather quickly. Also, so funny that you mention how similar the girls look. I thought that to myself the other day. I was like, man if only every girl was a South County girl, I wouldn't need any more practice as a makeup artist. Haha. Maybe I can find some variety in NYC???