Friday, January 18, 2008

Anyone have a spare grand they wanna throw my way?


Sigh.  This week there was a segment on Christian Louboutin on Oprah.  They had some models showing some of his shoes from the spring line and these were one of my favorite pair.  For the reasonable price of $1020.00 you get not only this shoe but the right foot as well!!  Again, sigh.
I had this picture on one of my monitors at work all day yesterday and I slowly fell more and more in love.  By the end of the day I was drooling.  Why can't I be rich and have an important event to which I could wear these?
Maybe in my next life I'll be able to wed Jack Nicholson and he'll buy these for me.  Hmm, kill two birds with one stone...

5 comments:

katherine said...

I really don't understand this pair...the fringe???? However, I'm so proud you're still wearing heels proudly. Remember when we both got those "tall" "platform" flipflops and we had to wear them the same days so one of us didn't feel like a giant? I'm still working on it... I got a pair of tall, black boots for Christmas. I've worn them a few times. Then again, they're not Louboutins.

paintingyoupretty said...

I was drooling during that entire segment of the show. I mean seriously, those shoes were incredible. But its like you say, you need to be rich and have a rich lifestyle to wear most of them. So, I am seeking after that for now!

Jason said...

Rachel. Those shoes are fideous!

Joselyn said...

I feel your pain...there are so many amazing things that cost oh a mere couple thousand or so. For example, I found an amazing Michael Kors purse at Bloomingdales that will never hang in my purse closet.
So...on to bathing suits. The suit I'm wearing in my pics on my blog is a Juicy suit. I got it at Bloomingdales as well, however Nordstrom has them and I know they're on line from Juicy.com as well. Anyway, it was good to see you over the break. Take care!

Suman Family said...

hi rachel. this is totally off the subject of cute high heels but eric's little sister meredith just got accepted to byu idaho for the fall and i was wondering if you have any insider scoop for her...where to live or not to live, etc. from what you've said on your blog it sounds like you had a good experience so we were curious what you thought. would you mind emailing me? laurasuman@gmail.com thanks. if you don't have time no worries. have a great week!