Thursday, January 24, 2008

Email addresses please!!

A few of you have come forward and unveiled yourselves, even a few of you I didn't know were out there-thanks!!! But please please, send me your email addresses! I appreciate knowing who you are, but (as far as I know) can't invite you to view my blog once I go private unless I have your email address. So Katie, Amy, Meggie, and any others, please don't forget to get your email address to me!
Thanks loves!!
PS Amy, so glad to see you after all these years! I tried to click on your blog but it says you're private. I'd love an invite if you're willing! :) raehope1@gmail.com

5 comments:

Marcus and Amy said...

I sent you an email, let me know if you have problems!

Meggie and Russ said...

megera66@gmail.com

diana lillefloren said...

YEAH, you accepted me. Thanks.

meggan said...

oh thank heavens I got an invite...I was a wee bit concernicus!

Mark said...

saramsuman@gmail.com! this is sara under mark's name!