Monday, January 7, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Ang, so here we go. (PS I think someone may have tagged me a while back and I never did it? Sorry!)
So I have to list 7 things I learned in 2007 and 7 goals for 2008....should be interesting.

2007
1- I actually can play the game.
2- Own it, and you can rock any kind of fashion you want.
3- New York City is made up of 5 boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Statan Island. Manhattan is an island, and is what people think of when they hear "New York City."
4- You don't put red wine in the fridge (something my coworkers were shocked to find I didn't know.)
5-Luck has little to do with our lives. We make things happen by being proactive. Blessings are in a different category.
6-Cab drivers have to take you anywhere in New York City. If they tell you they can't drive you somewhere, it's a lie and you should take down their name and cab number and report them.
7-Schlep-to move slowly, awkwardly, or tediously. (The best verb for getting around the city.)

2008
1-Get my finances in order so when my lease is up in October getting my own studio is an option.
2-Lose 10-15 pounds.
3-Have a better understanding of Wall Street.
4-Travel somewhere new.
5-Run the NYC marathon (gotta aim high ya know.)
6-See more Broadway shows.
7-Be as happy, if not more so, than I was in 2007.

*I tag: KB, Elise, Katie M., Meggan, Rebecca, M&M, and Cindelle. Don't feel obligated to do it, but I'd love to read your answers!

5 comments:

paintingyoupretty said...

You're own studio! That sounds so official!

Ang said...

Thanks Rach for participating. It was fun to see what you learned and what you hope for. You've taught me so much about NY... man, I feel like I could live there. :) Love ya!

elise said...

Good goals. You don't need to loose 10-15. You are skinny.

I am not ignoring your tag... just having a hard time figuring out what to write...

melissa said...

oh my gosh... i've never been tagged.. i'm so excited right now... hahah

meggan said...

I can't believe that you chill your red wine. How uncivilized...