Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sorry for the radio silence


I've been super busy, but in the mean time, check out the outfit I died over that I sent my niece Megster for her first birthday.  I spent forever at Baby Gap trying to find the perfect outfit.  I finally found something and was headed to pay when I saw this skirt and DIED.  Have you ever seen anything cuter?  I had to start over and find a new shirt.  Can't wait to see what she looks like it in!  Stay tuned to see what I bought for my other niece Madeline (who's due June 2.)  Haven't seen her mommy and daddy yet to give it to them.  I'll post that picture in a few weeks.

2 comments:

elise said...

Did they make that top in my size?

meggan said...

When I first glanced at this I was like "Wow, she bought her an outfit AND a Blackberry???" but then I realized that you were probably just getting paid for product placement. Nice.

And PS I saw what you wrote about Sammamish and Walla Walla on Katie's blog- check out my comment in response :)