Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy 1st birthday Meg!


It's my dear sweet little Meggy's 1st birthday today!  I can't believe it's already been a year.  It seems like it was not too long ago that my mom came into my room while I was getting ready for church and told me my sister had had little Megan Hope Holmstrom.  She stole our hearts right away with her killer blue eyes and sweet presence.  Even though I'm far away and don't get to be around her every day like I'd like to, when I do see her all I can see is a little angel.  She is perfect for her mommy, almost never crying.  She's the happiest baby, just content to be with you.  She's a little cuddle bug and makes anyone happy by just looking at them.
Happy birthday Megster.  I love you!!

2 comments:

Jake, Cindy and Blaine said...

Happy birthday! i didn't realize her birthday is the day after blaine's! can't believe it's already been a year! she is super cute!

Steve and Rebecca said...

Oh Rachel...so nice!! We will take pics at the party on Sunday...by the way, that is weird and scary about random people making strange comments on your blog...