Thursday, January 24, 2008

Come out come out wherever you are....

There's my map of viewers. I'm pretty sure I don't know all of you, or if I do, you haven't let me know you're looking at my blog. I don't mind blog lurkers, we all do it. I've been very guilty of it myself far too many times. It's fun to see what people are up to, even if you hardly know them. It's fun to be able to get in touch with people you haven't talked to in forever, or make new connections. I've made new friends through blogging who used to just be friends of friends. It's a great way to make connections. What I DON'T like are cowards who use blogging to spy, and leave mean and nasty anonymous comments. It's one thing to say something hurtful to me, but I can't stand for someone I love to be hurt through my blog. That's not what this is for. You know who you are. If you actually have something relevant to say, actually have some proof to back up what you're saying, step out of the shadows and show your face. If you have any pure intentions whatsoever, give me something I can work with. Otherwise, LEAVE ME AND EVERYONE I KNOW ALONE.
As for the rest of you, I don't mind if you look at my blog, but you're going to have to let me know so I can invite you. My sister recently told me of someone who told her at church she enjoys my blog. Great! But please let me know, so I don't block you out.
When I return from Boise I will be going private, so please send me your emails by Sunday so I can send you an invite. Send them to raehope1@gmail.com or leave them in a comment.
I hate to do this, I didn't want to go private, but certain people have left me no choice. I'm sorry for coming off so harsh, but I just can't stand for the people I love the most to be attacked.

11 comments:

Steve and Rebecca said...

Sad!! What the heck is going on??

Marcus and Amy said...

I will admit, I have looked at your blog from time to time. I have never left any mean comments, or any comments for that matter. I went to Trabuco with you, but moved to Utah my sophomore year. I found your blog through other people's blogs! Sorry that people were doing that to you!

marcus-amy.blogspot.com

Katie M said...

ughhh, that sucks. don't let it ruin your fun wedding weekend. i'd love to be invited to your blog.

Meggie and Russ said...

Rachel, fine I look at your blog, but only a couple times, I am new to the blog family!! I like your blog though, very entertaining! Love you!

Anonymous said...

OK Rae, it was me who left the comment about the Halloween pic, even though the comment was about myself.
I should have said it was from me and not an anonymous person. Sorry!

Brad Hope said...

dude, i am sorry about the nacho comment.....there is no way i could hide this face....i got serious jowels.....send me an invite

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

i cannot be left out! I've been outed in my blog stalking...it must continue!

Kimberholmstrom@hotmail.com

have fun in Idaho...be ready to freeze your A off!!!!

elise said...

obviously we're in.

katherine said...

Me too.

b + j = calculus said...

rachel,

i think i might be the friend that your sister told you about... introductions... i'm jamie... and i live in cypress. i stumbled across your blog one day and i totally enjoy it... secretly wishing one day i might be able to live on the east coast and own a pair christian louboutin black pumps. i'd love to be kept in the loop! horspool@gmail.com thanks!

Anonymous said...

Well, you don't know me, but I love your blog! But, I swear I'm not creepy. I went to BYU-Idaho, so I think I randomly found your blog through a friend's. Anyway, I've always loved New York and secretly want to live there, so I like to read your stories about life in the city. I don't have a blog right now, but I keep toying with the idea of starting my own instead of just reading other ones. Anyway, thanks for sharing!

nikki
nicolegodwin@gmail.com