Saturday, June 2, 2007

Broadway shows and celebs.....a night of firsts...


So tonight I went and saw Jersey Boys with KaRyn. I LOVED it! Even though I've seen shows up in LA, this was my first time actually seeing one on Broadway. The music was great, the show was funny, etc. You all should go see it.

So after the show it was a nice night so I decided to walk part of the way home before hopping on the subway. I walked along Central Park on 59th, one of my favorite stretches, and then got to Columbus Circle, one of my favorite parts in town. I was actually texting so it's lucky I was semi-paying attention. Suddenly I notied Amanda Bynes walking with some dude right toward me. Her hair was blond (not a fan) but she was totally cute otherwise. Smiling and just chatting away. I was totally stoked because yes, I've been seeing a few celebs lately, but they've all been planned things I knew were coming, like seeing Chris Daughtry this morning in Bryant Park for the Good Morning America concert (and Diane of course.) Chris was friendly to the crowd, but I thought he was cuter on tv.
ANYways, so yeah, I saw that guy from Monk and Lisa Ling in the airport, but those don't really count either because I'm always star searching when I'm at the airport. And yeah, my first week here I "thought" I saw Joshua Jackson, but there's a very good chance I just wanted to see a celeb. It may or may not have been him, I'm not sure. So this was my first official random just walking down the street star spotting, and I gotta say, I was kind of star struck inside. But I decided I don't think I'll ever have the guts to actually talk to one because I'll just feel so dumb.
The good news is, I get to meet SJP next Thursday at the launch of her clothing line Bitten in the Manhattan Mall! AUGH!!!!

1 comment:

katherine said...

HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!!!!!!!!