Thursday, June 7, 2007

So I've blogged a lot today....sue me

I saw this on someone else's blog and decided to do it myself because I've actually been pretty productive at work and now, well, I'm just bored and still have a half hour. Enjoy.
Three Things That Scare Me:

1. Bodies of water. I get a little brave sometimes, but I'm so scared of sharks it's ridiculous. I even get scared in lakes. Hey, at least I don't get scared in pools anymore.
2. Being on the subway at night when the only two people in the car are me and another person who looks really creepy.
3. When people drink cold beverages out of mugs. Totally freaks me out.

Three people Who Make Me Laugh:

1. My nephew Ryan.
2. Myself. Haha, sad, but true, I crack up at myself all the time.
3. Joe Cino. I've never even met him but he's friends with my aunt and uncle in Vegas and when they call me to say hello and find out the latest in NYC he getes on the phone with his thick New York accent (used to be a part of NYPD) and literally just talks for 10 minutes straight while I do nothing but laugh on the other end.

Three Things I Love:

1. Laundry service that picks up and delivers
2. Getting down to the subway right as it's pulling up
3. Sitting in Bryant Park on my lunch break when it's sunny out

Three Things I Hate:

1. Sharing a bathroom
2. Getting down to the subway just as it's leaving
3. When people just stop walking on the sidewalk. They need to pull over!

Three Things I Don’t Understand:

1. The bus system in Manhattan. It's so confusing to me.
2. People who aren't obsessed with Oprah.
3. Where a lot of NY execs get off acting like such divas and treating their assistants like crap (this is not me, or my bosses, mine are pretty great.)

Three things On My Desk:

1. Purell hand sanitizer
2. Random $1 store lotion. It totally sucks but I keept forgetting to bring in good stuff.
3. A million post-its all over the area by the computer.

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:

1. Listening to people talk on the trading floor. It's pretty mellow right now. Cancel that, someone just dropped the F-bomb.
2. Checking the clock.
3. Wondering what will happen in certain aspects of my life.

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:

1. See the world
2. Ride in a hot air balloon
3. Get married and have kids

Three Things I Can Do:

1. Impressions of people. Not like, famous people. Just people you know, I've been told I'm pretty good. (I can't just do anyone you say, but certain people I've gotten pretty good at.)
2. Tell you the names of an embarrassingly large amount of celebrity babies.
3. Juggle

Three Things I Can’t Do:

1. Sing. I wish so badly I could.
2. Accept the fact that I'm going to let people down.
3. Be a singles ward zoobie.

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:

1. The Gwen Stefani song "Escape". It makes you so happy.
2. The ocean. I'm not a huge beach person, but there's just something about the noise of those waves crashing.
3. People on a trading floor. It's comical.

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:

1. The media's idea of how you should look.
2. Stories unless they're first hand. This one's more like you shouldn't believe, because let's face it, we all like to listen to gossip, but seriously, I'm the biggest skeptic about everything I hear.
3. The negative voice that tries to pull you down.

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:

1. Another language, preferable spanish.
2. How to change the oil for a car.
3. Self-discipline.

Three Favorite Foods:

1. Ice cream
2. Cheese pizza
3. Chicken rolls....mmmmm

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:

1. I Love Lucy
2. Saved by the Bell
3. Everything on TGIF

Three Things I Regret:

1. Not doing a summer term at BYU-Hawaii
2. Not being financially responsible from the first time I started making money
3. Not appreciating the carefree life in high school

3 comments:

Steve and Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve and Rebecca said...

Rachel,
I am super afraid of sharks and any other weird swimming fish things in bodies of water too!!! Hopefully Mom and Dad won't see what your #2 fear is. Be CAREFUL!!! Your blogs are always very entertaining! I am finding out all kinds of things about you! Love ya, Rebecca

katherine said...

I really laughed about the cold beverages in mugs. I have to agree, I wouldn't do it, it's wierd. Who does that?