Thursday, June 28, 2007

So I'm addicted....sue me

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Summer of ’97, 14 years old, I'd just graduated from jr. high and was all stoked to be a freshman cheerleader for THHS. It was also kinda cool because that song Freshman (I think by the Verve?) was popular, and I was about to be a freshman. I also took my first trip to NYC with my family (who woulda thunk I'd be living here a decade later??)

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Enjoying my last week in Rexburg before I moved back to California to start the beginning of my post-college, adult life. I was also trying to figure out if I'd move to NY.

Five Snacks You Enjoy:
  1. goldfish
  2. baked lays
  3. black and white cookies
  4. twizzlers
  5. pretzels

Wow, I'm so healthy.

Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To:
  1. Goodbye Earl-Dixie Chicks
  2. Read My Mind-the Killers
  3. The Scientist-Coldplay
  4. Crazy for You-Madonna
  5. Desperado-the Eagles

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire:
  1. Buy an amazing studio apartment in a highrise luxery building overlooking Central Park
  2. Take my family on a cruise around the world (good idea Ang!)
  3. Spend all day shopping and never looking at price tags
  4. Hire a driver so I never have to take the subway anymore
  5. Buy my parents and siblings houses

(I hope that's, like, multimillionaire.....all that real estate!)

Five bad habits:
  1. Drinking Diet Coke
  2. Texting while on the trading floor
  3. Turning on the tv when there's more productive things I could be doing (Ang, we're twinners)
  4. Eating late at night
  5. Procrastinating
Five Things You Like To Do:
  1. Laugh with my family
  2. Go to lunch with girlfriends, especially when we're not on a time crunch, which is almost never
  3. Spend time alone
  4. Take pictures
  5. Send real mail
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again:
  1. Butterfly clips
  2. Mood rings
  3. Stirrup pants
  4. Nightgowns
  5. Shoulder pads
Five Favorite Toys:
  1. Cell phone
  2. Lap top
  3. Ipod
  4. Indo board (even though I don't have one....but I really want one!)
  5. Does my air conditioner count as a toy? I'm really excited about it...

2 comments:

Mark said...

Wow...so much I didn't know about you!

Yes, it's fun that we're all getting blogs and can share our lives with each other. So cool that you're living in New York!

Anonymous said...

Rach:
What happen to Dr Pepper? I am disapointed in you.....You switched over to diet coke. How dare you!!!!!

Lynette