Monday, June 11, 2007

Random NYC happenings...

Just some random pics from the last couple weeks...

A couple weeks ago Chris Daughtry performed for the GMA concert. Last week it was Robin Thicke but I didn't care enough to go over. I watched Chris for just a minute, he was pretty personable with the crowd.


Ah Diane. How I love you so.

Remember how I was supposed to see SJP? Yeah, long story....didn't happen and I was royally miffed. Instead I went to the park and saw this for an hour instead. Boo.

This was a man in Columbus Circle (same place I saw Amanda Bynes.) It was freaky how much he seemed like a statue. I think he was mad cuz I quickly took a pic without giving him money.

Is it normal to bruise like this?? I swear, I'm too big for my apartment, I'm always running into things. The bruises on my left leg were just starting to form. Those ones turned a gnarly blue color.

No comments: