Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Four

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Traveling almost anywhere in the world I haven't been yet
2. At a beach house with my parents, siblings, in-laws, niece, and nephew
3. Wakeboarding at Powell
4. In bed

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Assistant-HSBC
2. Swirler-Golden Spoon
3. Cheer coach-California Elite Sports Center
4. Cashier-Target (for like, 6 weeks, haha)

Four movies (or TV shows) I could watch over and over:
1. Friends
2. Seinfeld
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. 24 (if I'm watching with someone who hasn't watched before....it's so fun knowing the surprise that's coming and watching them in shock.)

Four places I have lived:
1. New York, New York
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Mission Viejo, California
4. Naperville, Illinois

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Ice cream
2. Cheese pizza
3. Chicken caesar salad
4. My mom's chicken rolls

Four favorite seasons, in order of preference*:
1. summer
2. spring
3. fall
4. Winter

Four goals I am working on:
1. Being organized
2. Getting in shape
3. Being more easy going
4. Wasting less money

Four things that make me happy:
1. Hanging out with my family
2. Good shows on the DVR
3. Being outside at the park on a nice day
4. Getting fun mail

6 comments:

Steve and Rebecca said...

I never knew you worked at Target or Golden Spoon!!

Rae said...

Hahahaha, I didn't expect you to know about Target. That was a quick stint that my roommates and I did, but you didn't know I worked at Golden Spoon??? I worked there my senior year.

Steve and Rebecca said...

You did??? Well, maybe I was in la-la land dating and being engaged to Steve that same year.

Rae said...

Most likely. That's exactly when I worked there.

Jake, Cindy and Blaine said...

It's all about GS!!! i seriously love that place. i have a girl in one of my classes who works there and she always hooks me up. love it! i now know how "peanut butter girl" (who i hear is still a regualr) lived off just that stuff...i probably could too. no i take that back, i love all food equally and too much! :)

Rae said...

Peanut butter girl TOTALLY still goes!! I frequent that store, what, like 4 times a year (obviously if I didn't live 3000 miles away I'd be there 365 days a year) and I still run into her!!!