Monday, June 11, 2007

Seriously love you guys!!

So I seriously need to thank everyone again so much for the birthday wishes. Today I got a couple more cards in the mail and I decided I need to post some of them. Seriously, you guys are amazing. Thank you so much!!!

From Chelse. She is seriously SO creative!! This is sand (from Hawaii!!)

And the back

From Aimee....this one was super cool because it's like, 8.5x11 (got cut off in the scanner!) and doubles as a fold out "to display for my family and friends"

From Diana....this one cracked me up! She always finds the best cards.

From Jason and Elise. This one is hilarious because I seriously didn't get it until after a couple attempts, haha.

And on the inside...

From Brad and Nad, a truly personal card, haha.

3 comments:

Jake, Cindy and Blaine said...

HEY, you didn't post my card!! just kidding. you're cute!

Steve and Rebecca said...

Hey, you didn't post our card, either!!!!! Just kidding, ours wasn't funny or creative like the ones you posted.

Rae said...

I love all my cards equally. :)