Friday, June 15, 2007

tired girl

I'm so tired, but I feel the need to blog my latest from the day in attempts to "journal." Plus I know I'm going to have so many pics tomorrow since I'm going to the ZOO so I might as well get today's up.
I started off the day right by going to the GMA concert. Don't worry, Diane Sawyer totally waved at me (I swear, I waved, just me, and she waved back.) Also, I was totally on tv! The weather man was talking about ways of keeping your home cool in the summer and I was standing behind him, chomping away on my gum, haha.
This is Diane when they were filming the segment about the best burgers. Some guys ate different kinds and all I could think about was how not-appetizing burgers sounded at 8:15am.


Diane looked SO cute today. You can't see, but she was wearing some adorable red wedges. So freakin cute.



Here's a few pics of Brad Paisley.









The concert was followed by work. UGH is all I have to say about that. It was another day like yesterday. Well, today wasn't quite as bad because I wasn't in fear that a huge meeting was going to be ruined (it all turned out alright, I found out) but I was running around all day for my bosses, all of them needing things right then, and I can't get into it any more because I'm just too exhausted. It's quite the balancing act at work.

After work I went home to change and then met KaRyn to see Ocean's 13. I've been so excited to see this. I had low expectations because it's the third of these movies, and the second one was not so good, however, how can you go wrong with these guys?



I also read reviews that said it was supposed to be not as good as the first, but better than the second. It definitely lived up to the rumors. I totally loved it, and was cracking up a lot. Maybe I was just in the mood, who knows, but I laughed a ton. (Please don't ever hold me accountable for my reviews because if there's two things I'm not a good critic for, one is movies, and the other is food.) Anyway, I loved the show. I really loved the part at the end when Brad says to George, "Try to lose a few pounds for the next time." George responds back with, "Why don't you settle down, have a few kids." I read that that part was totally off the cuff. I love those guys. Seriously.

After the show I came home and finally took a couple pics of these guys.


Here we have a girl, a cross, and a robot.


The figure on the right is a fish.


A rose and the Statue of Liberty.


An angel on the left and another fish on the right.

Hopefully these show up. The pictures don't even do justice. These are made out of flimsy plastic metro cards. I think they're so cool! They've been at my stop for at least a month, and I always feel too lame to take a picture, but I finally did tonight.

News on the rat: I'm thinking it left. I've had traps set for 24 hours and nothing. That means it left, right?

After I came home I worked on getting things organized. My new roommate moves in tomorrow. This is my last day of my own room. sigh

Tomorrow I have so much to do. I'm going to the zoo with Chelsie. I'm SO excited. Everyone raves about the Bronx zoo. I also have some more organizing to do, and errands to run. I'm going to sleep for now. I'm so tired.

No comments: