Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Once upon a time I went to Florida, and this is the amazing condo I stayed in

I can't believe it's been a month since I went to Florida and I still haven't blogged about it.  I have so many photos and I've just been overwhelmed with the thought of making a post about it.  I always have a hard time narrowing pictures down, and like to include a lot since I plan on printing it out into a book.
So Caroline's boss has a place in Bonita Springs and it was maybe the most adorable place I've ever seen, hence all the photos.  It was absolutely flawlessly decorated.  Everything was beachy down to the tiniest detail, I couldn't help but photograph everything.  The condo was stocked with everything one could need from towels to shampoo and everything needed for the beach.  Oh yeah, did I mention all furnishings are from Pottery Barn?

Master bath

Master bath

Master bedroom where Caroline and I stayed.


Living room




Adam stayed in this little open room off the kitchen.  The couch folds out.


Spare bathroom.

Love all the little knobs.



Even the night lights match!



Spare bedroom where Janice and Tammy stayed.





The view outside taken from the screened in deck.

1 comment:

chiggidy said...

ah the screened deck....that's a must-have in Florida! i loved ours.