Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Maybe the funniest show I've ever seen


I'm no longer ashamed to admit that I've become a huge fan of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.  It has honestly got to be the funniest show on tv these days.  My roommate started recording it so I would watch it occasionally, and now I live for it.  I love the wild antics and torture Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe put each other through.  I love the wild ideas Kris has.  I love the attitude of the younger two girls, Kendall and......I'm drawing a blank.........and I love watching the surgically-tightened faced Bruce Jenner just going along for the ride.
It's honestly comedy hour, and makes me forget all my worries.

2 comments:

meggan said...

Kylie is the other one. HELLO? Did you see that I just posted about this too? Kardashians, B Spears....we are seriously the same person.

Jamie said...

Ha...I live for them too! :)