Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Administrative Professionals Day indeed!

So last Wednesday was Administrative Professionals Day, aka Secretary's Day.  I've been in the administrative field many years on this day, and every year no one has even mentioned it.  I don't really expect anyone to.
This year was quite the treat.
Rob, one of my favs, bought me lunch from Appetito Ristorante.  I got the Gnocchi al Pesto and it was DEVINE!  Seriously so good, I want it every day.  The problem?  It's $20.  I know, right?  I may have splurged and bought it for dinner tonight...
Yes, that's my lunch on my desk.  Traders don't (typically) go to lunch.  We eat at our desk.  I use the term "we" loosely, as I'm not a trader, I just support them.

John was in London but was a peach and had some amazing chocolates sent over from Three Tarts.  
They were so delish!

Love my boys.

2 comments:

elise said...

That gnocchi looks SO good. One of my favs.

Steve and Rebecca said...

You seriously have the nicest bosses!