Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Don't act like you haven't been there

If it wasn't for Courtnie's post, I probably wouldn't have mustered up the courage to do my own.  So the toilets in the city are honestly the worst.  I'm not exaggerating.  Literally sometimes you do absolutely NOTHING that should clog a toilet, and it still gets clogged.  (Would I actually be writing this if that wasn't the case?) I always warn all my guests to A) Be very careful and B) Don't be embarrassed if you clog the toilet, it happens to everyone.  
So I have to say, Curtis is quite the toilet unclogger.  He always ends up getting this job because every time he comes over the first thing he always does is go to use the restroom, so he notices the loo conditions before I can even do anything to prevent it.  Actually, the very first time this happened was when he was coming to pick me up for our Valentine's Day night out.  How very romantic.  He's taught me a couple tricks, and has even walked me through two uncloggings over the phone.
This week, I couldn't help but capture the moment.

2 comments:

brenna said...

He sounds like a keeper

Steve and Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.