Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sleeping with the fishies

Last week it was brought to my attention that I know someone, who knows some people, who know some people who could "take care" of someone, or at least "give someone just a scare" if I needed.  What??  I only found out the mob/mafia existed in real life a few years ago.  Yes, I thought it was only in the movies.  
Anyway, I had a, we'll call it "situation" and someone very close to me pulled me aside and said it could be handled, if I wanted.  I laughed it off a few times, not thinking the person was serious.  He finally got me to take him seriously.
Wow.  I guess this should be your warning to stay on my good side?  (Sorry if that offends you; someone else told me I shouldn't even joke about that.....I guess I shouldn't.)

2 comments:

Marcus and Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcus and Amy said...

That's so crazy! My mom and I had an encounter with some mafia men (we think), we were super intimidated and yet they did no threatning! Go figure! They were looking for someone and I think it was the way they were asking the questions. It's not a group I would want to get mixed up with!