Thursday, May 1, 2008

I was on Oprah!!

No, not in the audience (still hoping) I was actually on tv on the show!  See, today's episode featured the cast from Sex and the City.  Obviously I was so excited to watch it.  So they were talking about all the fans that would watch while they taped and how it was such insanity, and then showed clips of all the people and GUESS who I saw!  ME!  So crazy, I can't even believe I noticed.  I guess the fact that I was wearing a white headband made me stand out, not to mention being a head taller than everyone.
Anyway, when I saw it I just gasped, then screamed, then started cracking up.  It was just such a shock to suddenly see myself on tv when I totally wasn't anticipating it.  Usually when I've gone to things like David Letterman I'll come home and check the dvr and scan the audience for myself (I swear I'm not that obsessed, there's just something exciting about being on tv...don't act like you wouldn't do the same thing) so when I do catch an occasional glimpse, I saw it coming.  But this was just so out of the blue!  I know I know, so I was on tv for three seconds in the middle of a million other people, so what.  But really, do you know anyone who can say they were on flippin Oprah?  I love my life.

7 comments:

Cami said...

Okay, now I'm kicking myself because I just deleted that episode of Oprah from my DVR this morning to make room for other shows. I've never seen Sex and the City (stop laughing) and figured it wouldn't be a huge loss to erase. I'm going to search the line up for replays when I get home!

brenna said...

Gee Wiz, first CNN and then Oprah?! What's next?! Congrats my friend!

Steve and Rebecca said...

AWESOME!!!! I miss Oprah...I never get to watch it anymore.

nerak said...

Ok I am so insanely excited for the Sex and the City movie... No one in AZ gets it. At least not so far. That's SO fun you were on TV. Your life is so glamorous.

chelse said...

dang girl! That's the raddest thing ever and you know that if i was on opera i would have texted everyone in my phone asap! ha ha ps i have a blog now. did u know that?

paintingyoupretty said...

I HATE that I forgot to tivo that at my new apt. I wish I could have seen that episode to see you and the cast.

Maria said...

Umm.. is this still on our tv? I have to see this!