Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy birthday Jason

Jason is our family's Cinco de Mayo baby.  He had his birthday last week and I missed giving him his post.  I'm lucky enough to only be two years younger than Jason so we grew up being pretty close.  We used to play game together when we were younger, and stay up late talking.  We had a lot of the same friends in high school, and got to hang out a lot while were in college.  He was in Provo and I was in Rexburg but I went down to Provo to hang out a lot and he came up to Rexburg a few times.  
Jason was always so nice to let me tag along with his friends and include me.  Just like my sister, he is such a wonderful example to me as someone who always tries to do the right thing.  He's shown me how a husband should treat a wife as I've watched him and Elise through their courtship, engagement, and marriage.
Jason is so great in that he doesn't get caught up in negativity.  He likes to just have a good time with his family and friends, and is always fun to be around.  He loves to play cards and do anything else that's interactive.  When I'm with him we always end up laughing together and always have a great time.
I hope you had a great birthday Jason, I love you!

2 comments:

Jason said...

Thanks for the shout out Rach. Sad about the comment below.

Nadia said...

WE LOVE JASON!!!!