Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy birthday Rebecca

This is my gorgeous sister Rebecca (with her daughter Megan) and she had her birthday on August 29th.  She is one of the best mommies I know.  
In honor of Rebecca's birthday I've decided to list my favorite things about her:
  • She's so giving and always thinks of herself last
  • She's super organized
  • She is easy going and doesn't get annoyed with the rest of us when we all get together and are so loud and obnoxious
  • She is super patient
  • She's so thoughtful and never forgets important dates
  • She always includes everyone
  • She's a great host
  • She never has any bad intentions
  • She never says anything negative about anyone
  • She's one of the best examples of someone who lives a Christ like life
Happy belated birthday Rebecca, I love you!

2 comments:

Nadia said...

We love Rebecca !!!

Steve and Rebecca said...

Oh Rachel...that is seriously sooo nice!! Thank you...now if only 1/2 of it were true, I would be a pretty nice person!! Haha! Love ya!