Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy (belated!) birthday Cindy loo hoo!

So I have totally been slacking with my bday shout outs lately, so I'm totally sorry to those who are getting a late post!
My longest and best friend Cynthia turned the big 25 on April 17th.  Cindy and I have been best friends for just under 15 years now and I can't think of anyone that is more patient, loving, understanding, considerate, and loyal for a best friend.
Cindy has always been so great to stay such a good friend after she got married, which is really saying something considering so many people just fall off the planet.
Sadly to say the number of pictures the two of us have together have together since we've gotten older are minimal, so I decided to use some of the more "fun" pics from the awkward days.
Love you Cindelle!  I hope your birthday was fab!

2 comments:

Cindy Robinson said...

thanks for the shout out and thanks for the nasty pictures! i really appreciated that one! but guess who's birthday is coming up next!! haha you will be old too! call me so we can plan my trip already! can't wait to get up there...i'm leaning towards coming in the fall. i hear it's beautiful that time of year! :) love ya

Cindy Robinson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.