Saturday, May 17, 2008

Um, what?

Today was one of those perfect New York spring days.  The Manhattan 3rd, 8th, and Union Square 3rd wards had a picnic in the park and it was divine.  Such a stark difference from the hurricane-like weather I schlepped through last night.  Honestly, ridiculous rain, wind, and 40 degree temps.
Things were going great until my buddy Ed here informed me I'm lucky I'm tall because I make a really cute tall girl, but if I were short I wouldn't be cute.  Uhhh, what?  And then it's not even like it was one of those moments where you both realize it came out wrong.  That's really what he meant to say.  Thanks?


PS Duck Beach in less than a week.  I'm thrilled.

5 comments:

chelse said...

i think you would still be cute even if you were short ;)

chelse said...

i think you would still be cute even if you were short ;)

meggan said...

I was once told "hey, you fixed yourself up today!" ...Because I'm such a trainwreck every other day? "um, what?" describes this perfectly, well posted.

Steve and Rebecca said...

Looks fun!! I guess I would not be cute if I were short then???

paintingyoupretty said...

I'm sad I won't be at duck beach with you :(