Sunday, May 6, 2007

Spidey 3


So Brandon and I saw Spiderman 3 last night. We saw it at the theater in Times Square. Don't worry, it was a 10:30pm showing and we got there at like 8 or something to pick up our tickets he'd purchased the night before. Then we did a little shopping around to kill some time, then went back to the theater at 8:50 to sit in line for seats. At 9:45 they finally let us into the theater. We got great seats, obviously. The show was 2 hours and 10 minutes long, and I gotta say, all I thought after I saw it was, "Eh." I mean, it was okay. I'd read the reviews so I knew going into it that it wasn't supposed to be that great. But Brandon being the movie buff he is was really excited about it, and I was happy to go with him. Waiting in line actually wasn't bad, we had some good conversash and shared some "strange but true" facts about ourselves. Haha. Anyway, the point is, we get to see another "spiderman kiss" in the show, so that made it all worth it. :)

1 comment:

Steve and Rebecca said...

Who's this Brandon dude?? Did you see the "Spiderman kiss" or have one yourself?? Haha!