Monday, May 7, 2007

Manic Mondays...

"These are broken. Mine are broken." Pretty Woman

"It's like I have ESPN or something." Mean Girls

"I feel like such a heifer. I had two bowls of Special K, 3 pieces of turkey bacon, a handful of popcorn, 5 peanut butter M&M's and like 3 pieces of licorice." Clueless

"Mr. Mooney is downstairs and he is P-I-S-E-D!" The Sweetest Thing

"And all that jazz!" Chicago is my all time fav.

So I decided Monday is officially list day. I was speaking with my lover Chelse last night (not to be confused with my other love Chelsie) and she was telling me her sister has a blog and every Tuesday is list day.
I've decided since Mondays are so mundane, I would incorporate this for myself.
Today's list is an easy one....favorite movies.....and one of my favorite quotes from that movie. While I understand how this list will make me look, I don't care. I don't only like girly movies that sometimes get horrible reviews, I like almost all movies. These are just the ones I could watch over and over again.
(For future reference, Chelse is my old college roommate, who's currently living in Hawaii.....she's sometimes referred to as my fiance, just a weird joke. Chelsie is my current roommate whom I adore. She's a doll.)

No comments: