Saturday, May 26, 2007

Bye bye McConnaughey

SOOOOOOO I've been in love with Matthew McConnaughey for, like, ever. Then a couple years ago he started getting a little cooky. This week he was seen doing some weird dance with palms, and slamming a huge rock onto his chest. I think he's just gotten to be a little TOO weird for me. Thus, I'm taking him off my top 5. So sorry Matty, your loss. I couldn't find a pic of him with the palms, but here's an obnoxious picture of him. You're hot and all Matt, but put a shirt on already. You might as well be a Baldwin for all the times you're seen topless.
SOOOOOOOOOOOO, the new lucky guy in my top five is.......

I love me some John Travolta.

4 comments:

katherine said...

What happened to Bono? And I think Matt was doing that on set for a movie (at least that's what I read on people.com). Bust he's still super wierd...

Rae said...

Gosh it's tough. I mean, the world is FILLED with eligable men so.....it's a tight circle, ya know? Like I said before, there are a lot of runners up.
I actually wondered if that was for a movie, but, still, he's been little loco.

Steve and Rebecca said...

I totally want to see "Hairspray" the movie. John Travolta is in it playing a "plump" woman! I saw some of the cast on Oprah and it looks like it will be HILARIOUS!

Rae said...

I saw part of that Oprah as well. It should be good!