Thursday, May 3, 2007

California girl becomes a Newyorker

My first experience at California Adventure. It was actually a lot cooler than I'd anticipated.

My cousins and me at Disney Land the weekend before I moved. Me, Adrienne, Shawna, Jolie (Adri's little one) and Jacey.


Cindelle and Raquelle-BFF 1993-forever

My first little niece Megan Hope Holmstrom. So precious. My sister Rebecca is such a cute mommy.

Taco Tuesday


Megster and me and Ruby's
Okay so I've officially lived in the Big Apple for three months. Since I've moved out everyone back home and the college friends always want to know what's up in my life. It's tough because the New York life seriously is so fast-paced, I'm so busy. Not to mention the time change makes it really hard to talk on the phone (especially with my love Chelse who's in Hawaii and six hours behind me!!)
So here's some pics from just before I left California to start my new life.

1 comment:

Steve and Rebecca said...

This is a HIDIOUS picture of me Rachel!! I am looking so tired! Super cute of you and Megan though! Love ya! Rebecca