Tuesday, May 22, 2007

California trip

So I unexpectedly went home for Lauren's funeral. It was great to see my family and old friends, but I wish it could have been under better circumstances. Lauren would have loved to be there for the big reunion.
Here are some pictures of some of the happier times during the trip.

Rachoda and Reesoda
Risa and I were super close in high school but now with life taking us to different places we only get to see each other and each others' families pretty much at Christmas time. This is us at Claim Jumper.

I can't get enough of little Megan.

Obviously I'm the favorite aunt.


The whole fam is so excited that now we can go out to eat at Chinese now that I've discovered my love for sweet and sour. (Which, by the way, is on its way to my apartment as we speak....mmmmmmm.) This is everyone minus Brad and Nadia. Missed you guys.

Okay seriously, how many 2 1/2 year olds do you know who eat with chopsticks?? This kid is seriously a genious.

Who could resist squeezing that face?


No comments: