Sunday, May 6, 2007

Cindy Adams

L-O-V-E her.


So the title of my blog isn't just some cutesty thing I made up.
Every morning on my train ride to work I read the New York Post. It's awesome. I love it.
Some of you may be familiar with Page Six. No, it's not actually page 6 of the paper. It's usually like 12 or 13. Anyway, it's a couple pages with all the celebrity juice/latest in popculture. Anyway, Cindy Adams has a column where she shares four or five funny stories, the last always being the most ridiculous, and then then she always ends her artical in bold with Only in New York, kids, only in New York.
For some reason I just love this.

1 comment:

katherine said...

Yay...I'm so glad you have a blog. It's a fun way to keep in touch with everyone. I'm adding a link to yours on my page. Glad to hear New York is treating you so well. We're moving to Chicago in September!