Sunday, May 6, 2007

Love this...

So someone I care about a lot gave this to me at a really important time and I just love it because I've never thought of things in the way they're stated in this little blurb. Enjoy.

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone to have a deep soul relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God, to a Christian, says, "No, not until you are satisfied with being loved by Me alone. I love you, my child, and until you discover that only in Me is your satisfaction, you will not be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you.
I want you to stop planning, stop wanting, and allow me to give you the most thrilling plan existing-one that you cannot imagine. I want you to have the best. Please allow Me to bring it to you. Just keep watching Me, expecting the greatest things.
Keep experiencing that satisfaction, knowing that I AM.
Keep learning and listening to the things I tell you.
You must wait. Don't be anxious. Don't worry. Don't look around at the things others have gotten that I have given them.
Don't look at the things you want. Just keep looking to me or you will miss what I want to show you.
And then, when you are ready, I will surprise you with a love far more wonderful than you would ever dream of. You see, until you are ready, and even this minute, to have both of you ready at the same time, until you are both satisfied with Me and the life I have prepared for you, you won't be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me and this perfect love.
And, dear one, I want you to have this most wonderful love. I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with Me and to enjoy the everlasting union of beauty and love. I am God. Believe and be satisfied."

No comments: