Sunday, May 6, 2007

If you can make it here, you'll make it anywhere

Not the best quality....from the camera phone. The Chrysler building is one of my favorite sights in NYC.

Naked Cowboy. Enough said.

Again, not the best quality because it's from my phone, but this is crossing a bridge coming over to Manhattan. I thought the skyline with the sunset was the best thing ever.

My apartment building.

My luggage. I can't even remember how much extra money I had to pay because I had an extra bag, and two of them were overweight. Oops. But the luggage is adorable, right? Maybe you can't tell because the pic is from my phone, but there's tiny white polka dots. Love it.

February 6, 2007 I officially made my move across the country to the Big Apple. Little did I know what I was in for.

No comments: