Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas

So my initial Christmas plans were to spend half my time in Utah, and half in California.  Due to some flight problems, I ended up spending most of my time in Utah, which ended up being great.
It was really fun to just hang out at my grandparents' house and just sit around, eat, sleep, chat, eat, sleep, sit around, etc.  Seriously, it was five days of just that.

Sitting around sharing our memories of Grandma and Grandpa

With my cousin Kim

Grandma and Grandpa Marks

With Grandpa and cousins Kim and Nick

Mi madre

With Grandma and Kim

Maddie with her great grandma

Even though I was bummed I had to cancel some plans in California, I was really glad I ended up being able to spend so much time with family in Salt Lake City.  There was SO much snow that fell while we were there.  It was gorgeous, and such a nice trip.

1 comment:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I'M SO JEALOUS!! TOTALLY NOT FAIR. STOMPING MY FEET AND SWINGING MY FIRST IN THE AIR. YELLING AND SCREAMING. :)