Monday, March 17, 2008

I love checking Postsecret every week.  Sometimes the secrets are inspiring, sometimes they're sad, and sometimes they're funny.  This one totally made me laugh out loud because I could totally relate.  No, my passwords aren't cuss words, however my boss's are.  We seriously have at least 10 different passwords/logins/usernames, etc for soooo many different things at work, so I keep track of John's passwords.  They're all pretty much the same cuss word, sometimes with a number, punctuation mark, or capital letter, depending on what specifics are required.  I thought it was the funniest thing one day when he couldn't log in to view his 401K so I had to call IT for help.  I spoke with a man (who was in India, by the way) for a while and then handed the phone to John so he could approve the password reset.  He had to keep saying his password a few times so the Indian man could understand.  It cracked me up.  Yet another reason why I love my boss.

2 comments:

Jake, Cindy and Blaine said...

that's funny...maybe i should change some of my passwords! :)

nerak said...

This totally cracks me up. I'm suddenly feeling very unoriginal in my password selection.