Thursday, March 27, 2008

Addicted to blogging? Yes.

Yes, it's 3:09am and I'm in Florida and I'm blogging, but just for a sec.
I was thrashed during the flight.  Our supposed 9:30pm flight was pushed back to 10:11pm, natch.  Luckily my peach of a boss let me order a car to Newark instead of figuring out the NJ Transit.  Love that man to pieces.
Also, for the first time since I was, oh I don't know, ten, the flight was really open.  Yes, I got a whole row to myself, and yes, I actually slept a little!
We made it to Caroline's boss's condo and let me just say, it is amazing, to say the least.  Don't worry, I already took a million pics.
Tonight's events include taking photos, a 2am swim, and having nothing to eat but crackers.  (Can't wait to go to Costco tomorrow morning.)
I am loving life right now.
To be continued...

4 comments:

chelse said...

yea i'm so excited for you! i hope you have to most relaxing weekend ever... and that you got a tan :)

chelse said...

ps can i tell you that i LOVE the photo of the week!

katherine said...

I have never been to Florida but after reading your post, it sounds really great right about now.

melissa said...

i am so excited to hear all about this trip!! and... oh my gosh.. thinking about those trips back to the airport having to go to SLC then shuttle back up to rexburg just makes me little heart hurt. did you know when i went BACK to rexburg for the temple open house that's what i had to do? all my roommates in ut bailed and had to relive each memory of the 5 1/2 hour shuttle drive again!! waaaa