Sunday, March 2, 2008

Another reason why I <3 The Container Store

To answer Lindsey's question about how I got all my fabulous finds home from The Container Store, here ya go Linds......first off, CS will deliver anywhere in Manhattan for $25.  I probably would have done that if I'd been alone because I had SO much stuff.  However, my fab roommate Chelsie was there so I figured she could help me.  Also, we were at the CS on 58th and Lex, and there's a stop right there for the 4/5, which goes right to my building, so it's not like I'd have to walk far.  HOWEVER, being the amazing store it is, the nice employee and the register fit (almost) everything into this huge bag,

and made this nifty handle for my closet out of a CS bag and shrink wrap.  Amazing.  I didn't even need Chelsie's help.


1 comment:

paintingyoupretty said...

AMAZING that you took pictures and everything!!!! I've really been thinking I need to go there b/c I bet that would have stuff to organize my makeup. I really need it. Wouldn't that make an amazing blog post. Before organization and after! I just LOVE it!