Saturday, November 17, 2007

Tagged

Cindy reminded me that she tagged me, and since this is my first time being tagged, I guess I'd better do it!  :)

Four jobs I've had:
1. Assistant 
2. Receptionist
3. check out girl at Target (it lasted like 6 weeks in college, I just got the job with my roommates)
4. swirl girl (worked at Golden Spoon in high school)
  
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Clueless
2. Mean Girls
3. The Sweetest Thing
4. Pretty Woman

Three places I have lived:
1. Kansas City, Kansas
2. Naperville, Illinois
3. Benecia, California (bay area)

Four favorite TV shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. The Soup
4. Oprah

Four favorite foods:
1. ice cream
2. italian food
3. mexican food
4. chocolate souffle (I know, I'm so healthy, right?)

Four websites I visit daily:
1. blogspot
2. gmail
3. google
4. facebook

Four places I'd rather be:
1. getting a massage (amen Cindy!)
2. in California at the Larsens' pool
3. driving on an open freeway (sometimes I miss driving)
4. Gringo's in Rexburg with my lunch buddies

Four blog buddies I want to tag:
1. KB
2. Elise
3. Rebecca
4. Ang

1 comment:

katherine said...

I don't want you to think I'm ignoring your tag...but i've already done this one. You can find it somewhere in the archives :). I loved reading yours!