Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rae Bear, Rae Bear, What Do You See?

Remember that book from when you were a kid? So Monday night on my walk/run around Central Park I realized I see so much while I'm out. I decided to document these things. Sometime I should really take my camera with me and just take pictures of everything.

Here are some things I wish I could forget:
  • A man peeing next to a tree (I wish I could say this is the first, or even second time I've seen this, sadly, it's not as rare of an occasion as one would hope. The world is not your urinal people!)
  • A man smoking while pushing his (hopefully) poor innocent little kid in a stroller.
  • A whole bunch of bums.
  • A couple going at it on a bench.

Here are some happier things that made me smile:

  • A cute old couple walking together holding hands.
  • Fireflies.
  • A man pushing another man in a wheelchair through the park.
  • What looked like a Harlem FHE group.
  • A cute little girl walking who looked like she just barely learned to walk.
  • Lots of doggies.

I love my walk/runs!

3 comments:

k. said...

I saw a man's penis once on the street- On 76th, of all places!!Mike thinks he was "peeing"- I think he was doing something else. In any case, it was out, and I saw it. Ew.

Rae said...

Hahahaha, Kathryn I am ROLLING.

Steve and Rebecca said...

That book was one of Ryan's first books that he just loved...maybe around age 1 or so??