Here are some things I wish I could forget:
- A man peeing next to a tree (I wish I could say this is the first, or even second time I've seen this, sadly, it's not as rare of an occasion as one would hope. The world is not your urinal people!)
- A man smoking while pushing his (hopefully) poor innocent little kid in a stroller.
- A whole bunch of bums.
- A couple going at it on a bench.
Here are some happier things that made me smile:
- A cute old couple walking together holding hands.
- A man pushing another man in a wheelchair through the park.
- What looked like a Harlem FHE group.
- A cute little girl walking who looked like she just barely learned to walk.
- Lots of doggies.
I love my walk/runs!