Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy early birthday Nadia! (And America!)

So I don't think I'll get a chance to blog about Nad tomorrow since I'll be out of town and whatnot.
It'd Nad's big day so I just have to give her a shout out. I am so lucky to have her as another sister in my family. My brother couldn't have picked anyone better. I was so blessed to be able to spend so much time with them while they were dating in college. I immediately fell in love with Nad after we discussed our trouble growing out our nails, and utter dislike for eyebrows. Haha, that seems like so long ago. She has always been such a wonderful example to me. I have watched her be a supportive wife to my brother. She is a good and loyal friend to everyone. She's always there to listen to you, and always nonjudgemental. She is so giving, literally always putting everyone else first. She is absolutely adorable, has the most wonderful taste in everything, and is hilarious. Even though it was kind of crazy, I had the best time while we all lived together in my parents' house.
I have so many wonderful memories with Nadia, and can't wait for the rest of our lives to make so many more.
Happy birthday Nad!! You are such a blessing to me and our family. I love you!
















No comments: