Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Beantown with Bradia

So I went back to Boston last weekend to visit one of my favorite couples, aka my brother Brad and sister (in-law if we have to get technical) Nadia. When I went a couple weeks ago they were out of town which was totally lame. Anyway, we had a fabulous time. They kept feeling like they needed to entertain me which was so not the point of going. I just wanted to hang out with them! We have the most fun when we're just together, able to talk, and mostly laugh. They picked me up a little before 11pm at South Station. We were all so tired and it was only a minute into the car ride back to their place that we were all doubled over laughing. We think we're the funniest people ever.


Here we are by the water, close to where my brother-in-law proposed to my sister when they lived in Boston. This is just before we ate at Joe's. It was a GORGEOUS day. Couldn't have asked for better weather.

Waiting to be seated.

Two peas in a pod.


Lunch at Joe's. The bread and butter they bring you while you're waiting is HEAVENLY. The food is usually really good (so I hear) but we all were somewhat disappointed with our meals that day. Oh well, of course we had fun just "fellowshipping" (as Dad would say.)








After lunch we walked around for a bit, and went to this little pastry shop. I think it was called Mike's? I can't remember. It's in Little Italy and everyone knows about it. The line was ridiculous. The pastries were amazing. This is the Paul Revere statue close by. I figured I'd better get a picture, but feel so lame doing touristy things now that I live in New York.


Please ignore the way my shirt is making me look preggers. Like I said, it was a beautiful day.



Unfortunately Brad and I make hideous faces.


After church.



Aren't they adorable???



Brad is making that dorky face on purpose. We attempted taking this picture a million times, and this is the best we got. Oh well. Their little place is DARLING. Nadia is such a good little homemaker. I'm very jealous of her decorating skills.

One more for the road. This is just before they took me back to the bus. Boo. And yes, I'm wearing my Killers shirt. My roommate informed me I wear it too much, but I don't care. A-I'm obsessed with the Killers. B-That shirt is so comfortable. Booya.

No comments: