Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Time for a big girl bed

I am finally graduating from the twin.  Tomorrow my new queen sized bed is being delivered!  I am seriously so excited I can't even stand it.  Back at my parents' house I have a full but other than that, in college and out here I've had a twin and am seriously over it.
I found this sweet dream castle bed today while shopping, and thought about calling to see if they made it in grown up size.  Hahaha.  I ended up going for a classic sealy lexington pillow top.  So tonight is the last night in the ridiculously squeaky twin sized bed.  Woo hoo!  Gotta hit up Bed Bath and Beyond tomorrow to get some new sheets and pillows.  I think I need to retire the leopard print body pillow.

2 comments:

Brad Hope said...

sorry.....no sympathy...

shantayl said...

Congrats! your a big kid now! :)