Elise did the bag tag and I have to say I'm very jealous of the cosmetic bag. I think I might add that to the mix.
I admit, my bag is huge, but A-I like big bags, and B-when you live in New York and don't own a car you carry everything with you, so a big bag is much more practical.
Here's what's in my bag:
- Us Weekly....I have to admit, I've been falling behind between reading the Post in the morning and then reading my book on the way home. Let's be honest though, Page Six is much more up to the minute with daily news instead of weekly.
- Eat Pray Love....I am loving this book.
- Sunglasses in case
- Checkbook (I don't know why I carry this around, I almost never use it, but still....)
- Umbrella (we've been getting ridiculous amounts of rain-when it's going to be really bad I'll take this one out and carry my big umbrella, but this little handy $6 H&M one works for those surprise showers.)
- Ratty subway map; I've been carrying this around ever since I moved out here over a year ago. I still carry it, I guess as a security blanket, I don't really need it anymore.
- HSBC work ID and Metro Card, I carry them in the same little holder
- Basically empty Mac Studio Fix, I keep it as a little mirror
- Green Extra gum
- Tampons, let's face it, I'm a girl
- Luster White Lip Luster from Mac
- Nymphette Lip Glass from Mac
- Hair tie
- Hair brush
- Burt's Bees
- Camera case
What's in your bag??